Drive NOS AD1865/62,PCM1704/02/63,TDA1541 from FIFO: Universal I2S-PCM driver board

I connected my TDA1541 (S1... not S2, like I write earlier...), and worked perfectly. The board are working flawlessy, sending all correct signals! Too bad, I think I over-attenuated the TDA inputs and it only works in half-speed mode for maximum Fs (the driver board is OK, since I'm capable to measure the signals output). I need to up it a little. But, for low noise in the output, the attenuator succeeded. Is the "almost" the MVLabs attenuator that I'm using (but the diodes differs).

By the way, for now I'm limited to 176kHz, due to maximum 64Fs times 384kHz (22.5792MHz) for my old version of DIYINHK.

Yesterday I finally had the opportunity to hear the results; for the moment, with several external PSU from bench, for testing.
I/V comprising of a simple 47R, followed by a 2P29P stage CCS-loaded, then follows a cathode follower.
Even with such a simple approach, the sound resulted to die for. Very good! Several audiophile words can put here ;-) even being a 16-bit old DAC, it far surpassed one DAC I used to compare (the Asus Xonar board). More natural and less congested in complex passages. Very evident, from hard rock to easy listening...

Kudos for all people making these type of adapter boards (in special, for the ones that makes the one I used ;-) The last juice is the real deal. Happy with the results.