hey all!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Newbie audio DIYer here from the UK.
With past experience of various home, car and pa speaker drivers but not much real hands on experience making complete projects and designs as it were.
However I'm fairly skilled in the electrical side of things hence my funny username. And done a few high voltage projects similar to what boomboxdeluxe and photonicinduction have done on youtube if you've heard of them?
I'll sure you might have, especially the 2nd one..

Only real experience I've had so far is building simple reflex cabs and sealed enclosures from plans (as I'm NOT good with winisd or winisd pro).

I got some real shoddy joke of a folding workbench at the moment( funds allowing if buy something more study like a Black & Decker or WolfCraft, Bosch workbench a bit too dear my me for occasional use), but don't have a workshop or garage to do it in so will have to be when I have time over the spring/summer/autumn.

Only got basic tools such as a Black & Decker 18v drill with various bits including holesaws.
Nice Bosch jigsaw I won new on ebay a few weeks ago to replace my useless Challenge one.
And a basic but fairly useless Powerbase belt sander.

Want to get an orbital sander and router (but haven't got a got a clue how to use a router yet) and hope it doesn't require a table saw type mount?

Also really into trains (both trainspotting, models, and footage on them),music,films,certain computer games occasionally, and DIY projects.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.