Donations / Paid Membership

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Brian Donaldson said:
All right... What's with the lumenlab crap at the bottom of the screen?

Lumenlab is paying the hosting costs for a year ... it was that or no diyAudio (the free ride ended recently). Expect to see a series of money raising schemes hitting these pages soon... vollentary "surcharges" on group buys are 1 that is already happening.

Donations are being accepted (and generous members have already given us a good start to the Beg-a-thon -- even thou it hasn't officially started yet)

dave

That's what I suspected. If they are hosting us for a while, I don't object. My fear was that in a few months, my screen would be 75% advertising and a constant barrage of popups and spam, cookies, viruses, and a total thermo nuclear meltdown.

I pitched in a few dollars, and I think a lot of people would if asked.

Keep up the good work guys!

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Works in iCab too (it is usually us Mac guys that have the problems :)) Takes me to the screen attached.

You can go into PayPal and just go thru it step by step.... the pic gives the info needed.

dave

Attachments

• paypaldiyaudio.gif
    paypaldiyaudio.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 116
Thanks Per,

I am using NT4 + SP6 with IE 5.1. Up to now I have no problems with Java scripts. Will look at work tomorrow if it works under W2K with IE6. But I feel still uncomfortable I can’t make a donation at home.

Cheers ;)

<Edit>

Does not work either Dave. When I come to the secure registration part I get an error message.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.