• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2020 DIY Sony P-Channel VFET lottery amp #044

Joined 2001
Paid Member
I have decided to let my original / first run single-ended Class A VFET lottery amp go to an established fellow diyAudio member that will give it the proper attention and use it deserves. Very little time on this one, maybe two weeks and has sat on a shelf ever since. Carefully and expertly assembled by a dedicated longtime diy'er with IPC J-STD and A-610 certifications. This unit is built and functions exactly as designed and intended. Amp is completely stock, but will include an optional PS board and a couple of transconductance (current output) amplifier front end PCB's designed by Mark J. that I didn't get around to trying out. Price is $850 + PP G&S fee + actual shipping due to inflation and just the rarity / keepsake / collector nature of this fine amplifier. US sales only. I will pack carefully and ship with UPS, tracking information provided. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0345.jpeg
    IMG_0345.jpeg
    667.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg