Crunch GTX 3000D Transistor help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, i have a big problem..
I need to know the abbreviations of these transistors that are circled in photos please. (the photo is taken from the internet)

Attachments

• HPIM0582 2.jpg
    HPIM0582 2.jpg
    614.7 KB · Views: 47
yes, the small transistors are rectifiers. all my transistors are missing in my amplifier. not even one is connected. I know that the power supply ones are fqp65n06 but the rest I don't know where to find them .. unfortunately at the moment I am not at home for the photo of my amplifier (it is the same as the one in the photo)

Do you have photos of YOUR amp?

The small 'transistors' are likely rectifiers. The replacement would be determined by the rail voltage in the amp.

The outputs could be critical. It would be best to use the original part, if available.

The original part is missing... all transistor is missing... yes the little is rectifiers.. my amp it's the same on this photo (in this moment i can't take a photo of my amp :ashamed: )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.