Diyinhk pcb psu help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi guys, i bought this power supply and i need some help.
0.56uV Ultralow noise DAC power supply regulator +-9/12/15V 1.5A*2 - DIYINHK would like to use it as a positive power supply and parallelized to have 2A total. It arrived as you see in the picture, with the three jp1 pins not connected together a.
I connected the two secondary of the same transformer, each to an ac inpute of the pcb and
if I check with the tester on the output with the blue connector, with the common on the central pin, I get 15V positive and -15V respectively with the positive on the right pin and on the left pin. what should I do to get a positive voltage but using the 4 lt3045 in parallel? these are some diyhink answers

"This bipolar power supply is using two identical rail combined together.
the ac input must be supplied by two dedicated secordary from the transformer, centre-tap transformer cannot be used. One rail can be damaged immediately if the ac input is shared to the other rail.
JP1 is used for people who want to use this bipolar power supply as two individual positve power supply, they can cut JP1 and seperate the bipolar power supply as two individual rail"

"Do not share the same ac input between different rail, the pcb can be damaged.
if JP1 is cut, this bipolar power supply as two individual positve power supply and the dc output can be parallel directly, but one rail may be hotter than the other if the your wire resistance is not equal."

Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.