Exit angle of 18sound HD1050 vs NSD1095N

Hey guys,
I am planning to use one of these CD with the PHL 3491 10" coaxial driver. One very known dealer i am in contact with states that the HD1050 fits very well and he is selling kits with them. But of course i want to get the maximum out of my built and if investing 200€ in better CD can help i wont step back. The measurements of the 1095 look indeed significantly better.

My question is: does anybody know the exit angle of the HD1050? Or if the NSD1095N fits to the PHL 3491? Or if bot CD have the same exit angle?

Thank you! I will start a thread about my build very soon if someone is interested. It will be named components plus a PHL 4021 and Hypex DSP amps with a layered wood tear shaped enclosing.

Thank you, i couldnt find anything... Only one thread stating that the angle of the 1095 is 27°. I kinda hoped they would be the same.

The PHL drivers are known to be very good. How would i decide whether to use them or the BMS coax? They would probably both fit well in the concept and i cant listen to them beforehand

Not to sound like too much of a fanboy but BMS is second to none for measurable markers of sound quality in prosound components.

Triple rings in the motor makes for a cleaner midrange. Particularly noticeable with dense music material at higher spl. The transition from the pole piece to cone is smooth(not sure if PHL is as well). The compression driver and woofer were designed to work together.
The CD was also designed to work from 1khz which is quite low for a modern compact 1". This gives you some margin for finding the best crossover integration.

When i compare the fr of the 18Sound and BMS CD, the former looks better. Also i really wonder how they got the 1" CD to do 1khz when no other driver of the competition is able to do it

Do you compare the 18S driver to the BMS coax 10"? Like curves published in the datasheets.

If so, the BMS is a complete package and the 18S is measured mounted on a (better) horn, not with the PHL.

When i compare the fr of the 18Sound and BMS CD, the former looks better. Also i really wonder how they got the 1" CD to do 1khz when no other driver of the competition is able to do it

Once you put the HD1050 on the PHL or whatever coaxial driver, it will look the same as the BMS or worse;o) Having said that, my coaxial's sounds good, despite a not so flat curve...

CGL got first