Free Storage System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's a useful little tip - adapt to your own taste and locale

We use a bread spread in the UK callled Flora which comes in 500 gram tubs. When they are finished, I give them a good wash in soapy water and use them in my workshop to store almost anything from screws through to bulk quantities of capacitors. Not good for liquids but almost anything else, and saves money.

They self stack up to about 6 or so high and make best use af shelf space. They eventually decompose due to prolonged sunshine exposure, but we use sufficient that I always have at least lots in reserve.

Happy soldering

Mike

I use in more or less ways, glass jars from Dolca coffee. I had made a spice rack stock for my kitchen, with several of them. They came in 170, 100 and 50 grams. I made the structure in aluminium and glass, and I launch for first time the pop riveter about 15 years ago. Coming soon some pics of it.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
> We use a bread spread in the UK callled Flora which comes in 500 gram tubs.

"Margarine" in rectangular tub. Between Flora, Parkay, and copy-cats, these tubs must be available world-wide. We tend to use little and save the tubs for food leftovers; some are over 20 years old.

Attachments

• icon-512-512-true-65dfe358da468c724b08b730e304f1a4.png
    icon-512-512-true-65dfe358da468c724b08b730e304f1a4.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 102
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.