• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tube Preamp kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I have an unused set that includes
1. A28 power supply chassis and hardware
2. A33 preamp chassis
3. 2xLS9D tube power supplies for dual mono setup with new tubes
4. high end ladder type remote volume control unit
5. Transformers for the above

All you need is the preamp circuit of your choice.

New this set cost $700. I'll sell it all for $300

PM me. I'll take paypal plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2424.jpg
    IMG_2424.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 1,709
  • IMG_2425.jpg
    IMG_2425.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 1,683
  • IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 1,584
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    692.3 KB · Views: 1,550
Last edited:
If you scroll down that appears to include everything, with all the circuit boards and transformers. It costs $100 extra if the remote is wanted. Price new for a complete working system with remote looks to be only slightly more than you are asking for some kit parts. Their's is in one chassis with PS and preamp, and you have separate chassis, but it's probably a hard sell for you when someone can can get that for about what you are asking.

Reason I mention it is because it looks like you have been trying to sell what you have there for awhile and it looks like not much interest at the price you are asking. Wondering why that might be I googled the name on your circuit board in the photo and found what looks to be a complete preamp for a similar price.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.