Help identifying fets, please! Audio Research

I have this audio research D130 amplifier, it has some pretty significant damage to one channel. I am really wanting to get this thing up and going, it’s just been kind of sitting on a shelf for a while so I figured let’s take a look. Is there any way of identifying the fats that they use at the input of each channel?
IMG_1717.jpeg

A lot of the components have soot on them, they saw some fire. I know that I can get everything else, I’m going to be replacing the bad outputs with MJL1302/3281. In the service manual it just says “FET color/color/color”.
IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1719.jpeg

Is there any possible way of figuring out what these are? Or possibly people that have deciphered this before in the past? I can remove the devices from the good channel to at least give me some specs using a Peak DCA75.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Dan

If the N-channel and P-channel devices are conplementary: some sort of N-channel FET with a maximum VDS well above 30 V, say 40 V or more, that draws 1.7 mA when VGS = -0.85 V and VDS = 30 V and its P-channel complement.

Thank you for the advice. It looks like they used five different fets, obviously some J and some N. I’m not knowledgeable enough in fits to know exactly how to figure out what you said. I know the VDS, for a get with a VDS of 40v how would the 2SK170 and 2SJ74 work? I have plenty, but unfortunately, I only have them in BL. I do have some others like. j111, 112, 113, 2SK209 (smt) and a couple others, but not their complements I’m sure.

Dan

The right parts, and a properly functioning circuit, is the way to go.
Fets are HIGHLY variable, and you don't know how the circuit was designed.

I hear ya, and I would definitely agree. I’m kind of just hoping, knowing is not likely, that maybe someone has gone through this before and they could be like “oh yeah grey and yellow is an idss of whatever” I can pull the parts from the good channel and measure them with a curve tracer and I’ve measured odds of fets many times. I’ll give them a call next week and see if they would be willing to give me numbers four what each color is specd for. If anyone has any hint as to what these might possibly be, please let me know. I haven’t tried it yet, and it’s not likely, but I’m gonna try and remove the paint and see if there’s any identifiers on the case.

Dan