I need the Pioneer SX828 schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have sent you the 838 model schematic only

The manual is 32 Megabytes size..so.... let me know if this helps or if you need something more.

They use to be alike...some features changes from model to model, also supply voltage..but may help you... at least..i hope so.

The power amplifier is a lovely standard bootstrapp design alike my own amplifier.... may sound delicious..for sure it may sound good.

The entire schematic, high resolution, and covering all receiver boards is 1.25 Megabytes size.

au revoir mon cher ami... mon plaisir aidez vous.

Charles

Attachments

• pioneer sx838.jpg
    pioneer sx838.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 142
Hello

The first of July are moving time for lot of Quebec province peoples. So I was helping a friend to move and in his new appartement there was two vintage receivers on the floor, left by the last occupant, a Sansui 500A tube receiver, and a Pioneer
SX-828 receiver, my friend did not need them, so, after the pizza for dinner, I received those two receivers, they need some work but they are in good shape.

Last week I founded in my box in the basement, my old Pioneer SX-34 tube receiver, I did buy it used, 15 years ago in a pawn-shop in Montreal, this one was sounding very good.

Here is photos of my 3 receiver.

Bye

Gaetan

Attachments

• sansui-pioneer-pioneer-receivers.gif
    sansui-pioneer-pioneer-receivers.gif
    80.1 KB · Views: 102
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.