• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interblocck cables MiSHKiN

Greetings to all. After a long creative break, I want to offer you my new products, with completely changed architecture and materials.

1. A novelty !!!
Appeared due to some discoveries in the design of interblock cables. Maximum openness, lowercase relief and infobase, gorgeous voice range. The location of the sound sources is guessed up to 5cm. The sound field is above 3 m. Moreover, you can hear sounds from the front of the speakers, at a distance of about 2 meters, which was not the case before in my experience. The transfer of emotions is at a good level.
Transparency Leader (different order)and the timbral balance among many of my designs .

$460 with standard RCA.

The wire has a 2-block structure, each in cotton insulation

, the 1st block is stranded from 14 wires of different diameters, produced in the 70s of the USSR.

2nd block is a solo block with a polished monofilament, with artificial aging, coated with a special composition against oxidation.

THE CONSTRUCTION FROM POINT 1.
Emphasizes instruments and voice register , a lot of music . Brass, brass, vocals are very beautiful and natural. The sound is saturated with different timbres. Pulls out quiet sounds that you probably didn 't even know about while maintaining the delicacy of the presentation . An unusual combination of the highest resolution and softness.
Emotionality squared, dynamic range squared, musicality squared !!!
SACD sounds like the performer came to visit !!!
$ 630

3. A version with a timbre selection for an order of $ 920. (no comments....)

I will make a cable with any key, while maintaining transparency.
Currently, there are 2+ types of tonality: bright and balanced. This way you will be able to adjust your equipment according to the timbral balance.
I am sending you for test wiretaps secured by money.

The design of the cables differs from most of the ones sold.
All conductors in the products do not have insulation or it is minimal and its influence is minimized to increase the transparency of the sound. Because the speed of propagation of the electric field in the air is the highest. Conductors without insulation are coated with a special anti-corrosion compound that does not affect sound. They have polishing and special surface cleaning.

The cables have been tested on precision equipment. And they were highly appreciated.
I send the video on request.

It may seem to you that everything is very bright, saturated and implausible, but the fact is that your brain will refuse to perceive your old interblock cables, which cost less than $ 8,000.
I would like to convey my emotions to you, but it is unlikely that it will work until you hear "IT" yourself.
Every sound or nuance you hear with this cable is the result of 15 years of work, searches, disappointments and insights !!!
5 non-patented or implicit principles of construction!!! Special grades of copper selected as a result of repeated auditions!!!

WELLKAM , if you are tired of changing the equipment in search of a joyful sound ....

The price will not decrease anymore, because I have achieved my personal ideal!!!

The price includes a club "LIFETIME" warranty !!!
DISCOUNT (Up to 80%) on upgrading the cable to the next version. Which happen regularly !!! (This is interesting to me, due to the indirect promotion).

Attention!!!
Cables do not introduce sibilants and distortions!!! Ultra-transparent
cables only expose the flaws of the system. Therefore, they are designed for high fidelity playback systems. This is their main difference from consumer goods (and sometimes well-known brands that neglect the production principles I use), which mask these shortcomings due to their high capacity and insufficient purity of the material.
If the system has a power conditioner with sinus restoration, the effect will be double.

Attachments

• 1718849480331.jpeg
    1718849480331.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 1718849480304.jpeg
    1718849480304.jpeg
    616.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 1718849480256.jpg
    1718849480256.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 22
  • 1718849480291.jpeg
    1718849480291.jpeg