Moode on Raspberry Pi 3, no video

Hi, I am moving my audio system (which includes a Raspberry Pi 3 running Moode, a SMSL DAC, connected to the local WIFI) to a new home.

All was working fine.

In the new place I connected the RB to an external monitor and keyboard to configure the connection through the new WIFI. However, soon after logging into moode the video signal is lost. If I'm fast I can manage to run a command, but then it's gone. This has happened with three different monitors, with different cables. Any clue about what might be happening?

Thanks,

David

Thanks Steven, now that you say so that rings a bell, it could be that... As I have lost access to the first home, where the RB was connected to the WIFI and I could access moode through a web browser, is there any other way to change that parameter? If not I'll be obliged to reinstall moode.

D

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Did you keep the access point running on Moode? If you defined a name for it and kept it running you should be able to get to it via wifi AMD the moose access point ssid. But it's been a while since I had to do that.

Alternatively as @Bobfa suggested, pull the SD card and edit config.txt, again IIRC if you put the card into Windows you can still get to the partition that's got that file in it. Resist windows offers to format anything :)

Hope this is of some help...