• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Q17 - a QUAD 405 audiophile approach - Group Buy

This GB is Closed.

Amplifier description and discussion -. Q17 - a QUAD405 audiophile approach to perfect sound
This is a full open source project. All documentation, source files, including gerbers, are available at github.
I had no intention to start a group buy, but I get daily mails with people asking to subscribe or to sell to them boards etc.
You may subscribe by adding your name to this google doc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/144EP7ZezFLFgZeNq8q8LCgoa5Lb6z94TKbopFC7S6aw/edit?usp=sharing

Please do not subscribe if you are not sure if you want to participate. Once you put your name on the list, I'll take you in consideration and when target is reached I'll go further with PCB order.
Gold plated PCB is Cu 2oz, 1,4mm thick, FR4, Black. Price per PCB is 27euro and include 2SC2240BL/GR transistors.
Other PCB's are standard Cu 1oz, 1.4mm thick, FR4, black. Price per PCB is 15euro and include 2SC2240BL/GR transistors.
All PCB's for active power supply include 2 Saligny Standard - new version.
For those who prefer a ready mounted module, there will be a very limited batch, at 250euro/module single output stage, or 300euro/module double output stage. Parts are hard to obtain, so do not miss this one.

Shipping to EU is 22euro.
Shipping outside EU is 38euro.
All prices do not include VAT and Paypal fee - for EU. I can ship without VAT if you buy on your firm and is EU VAT registered.

Thank you for your interest in Q17 amplifier. I'm sure you will enjoy at fullest.

Regards,
Tibi

Last edited:
A small batch of Q17-smd arrived.
Those who subscribed please contact me with shipping and PayPal info and I'll invoice you.
Thank you !

Q17-smd-t.png Q17-smd-b.png aps-t.png aps-b.png
Regards,
Tibi

Interest was low, mainly because the project is full open source and anyone can order his boards at desired quality.
But I'll keep the list open for anyone who want to spend extra money and buy from me. ;)
I'll put in production another small batch next month.

Regards,
Tibi