Rock wood amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The fets were blown and I replaced them now the rectifier diodes pin broke and I want to replace them Perry what do you recommend this is one of the amplifier I used buz11 as substitute they are still ok, just the rectifier diodes pin broke, I can clean them up and add pins to them but I'd prefer to replace them
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asking for help from a specific person may prevent others from answering your question.

I'd use the MUR1620CT and MUR1620CTR.

You need to clean up the board before and after replacing any components. Acetone(preferred) or alcohol (91%) and cotton swabs/paper towels or a toothbrush will work. It makes the job look much better. One example below.

Attachments

• DSCN8266x.jpg
    DSCN8266x.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN8271x.jpg
    DSCN8271x.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 87
The amp is for a friend he has bad luck, this and another amplifier failed due to battery problems low voltage, but he's saying he can't have music for more than a week or 2 as well as the channel that has the resistor blown isn't being used, I just want him to have music until I can order the parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.