Vifa H25TG35-06 - spec sheet anyone?

Hi, I have been searching for some considerable time for a (reputable!) frequency response curve chart for these - Vifa H25TG35-06 - tweeters...

Anyone out there got one they'd like to share / send to me?

I can find (and have) the H26TG35-06 charts, but simply can't seem to find one for the H25; there was one solitary old post here, back in 2008 - but it only mentioned having one, didn't actually post any chart it on here - there's plenty mention of the H25 in comments, but I can't find any charts...

I am attempting to get as close as possible to the "right" (what's right?- you may well ask!) replacements for the original 6-ohm tweeters in a pair of 1984 Mission 770 Freedom cabinets (mine arrived with some replacement name-/brand-less 100mm soft domes with the frequency response of a wet sponge!) ... I believe that some variant of these H25s was used in the Mission 780 / Argonaut, though perhaps it was a variant of the 6-ohm Vifa D25s used in the 770 Freedoms? - help!

Yet, even having fitted these H25s to the 770 Freedoms, despite their high sensitivity (needed, imho, to balance the cabinets' bass response), I am still finding them just a little "flat" and without the "Spatial" breadth of my Mission 717 speakers (which host Audax HD100D25s, but have decidedly inferior bass capabilities) - any help gratefully received! (though I am not going to get into any alterations to the cross-overs.. that's unfortunately just a bridge too far for me at the moment!)

Chris