What powersupply for this amplifier

Hi,
First of I'm a total newbie who probally taken water over my head. Secondly i'm not a native english speaker so please bear with me. Now to the problem at hand. I've bought a amplifier. It's based of a Sanyo STK412-530. I didn't read the fineprint and it turns out that the STK412-530 doesn't exist, at least there is no datasheet on it. So i'm trying to find a power supply to be able to run this amplifier. According to the seller and I quote "120WX2 @ 6Ω. The working voltage is recommended to be plus or minus 45V (AC input is around 30V). The maximum working voltage should not exceed plus or minus 52V." And it also said "Power supply voltage: AC dual 24~36V" So this is what confuses me, what does it mean by +- 45V? Should it be AC Voltage? Shoulden't a amplifier use DC voltage? Could some one ELI5 this to me? Do I need a power suppy that is AC out? The link below is to the amplifier that I'm talking about.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100....store_pc_allProduct.8148356.3.57b25c20d2n6O2

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
It needs a DC power supply with two voltages, + and - 45V nominal.
That DC is generally made from a mains transformer followed by a rectifier arrangement and a reservoir capacitor.
The output of secondary of the transformer, when rectified, will produce 1.4 times the AC voltage. That is why for +/-45V they specify ~30V AC.
So it is up to you to come up with that power supply :cool:

Jan

Hi again! So I got the amplifier and the transformer I linked to in post 8. Now Im looking to get everything started. But I'd like to know if I've gotten the facts correct. So am I right in thinking that the way i connect the transformer to the amplifier are like in the first image below?
amplifier.jpg

The black thing between the speaker terminal and the powerterminal is that the rectifier bridge? And it turns the AC into DC?