Toshiba 2SA1837, are these good?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Purchased these 2SA1837 from Littlediode but they look a little rough. Are they worth using? Are they real? How do I tell?

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_224942.jpg
    IMG_20190201_224942.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 415
I really can`t tell just by looking, but what I can tell is that Littlediode in my opinion is a trustable company to deal with.

Some years ago I bought a few 2SJ109s who turned out to be 2SA1349. They share the same housing so are often "rebranded".
Upon my complaint they shipped me new and tested 2SJ109. No quibble at all.

Regards
Roar

I really can`t tell just by looking, but what I can tell is that Littlediode in my opinion is a trustable company to deal with.

Some years ago I bought a few 2SJ109s who turned out to be 2SA1349. They share the same housing so are often "rebranded".
Upon my complaint they shipped me new and tested 2SJ109. No quibble at all.

Regards
Roar

Good to hear they stand by their sales. I would not have thought anything except that they don't look new. If you zoom into the picture you can see the legs seem to have a bit of solder on them. After some research online and all the stories of fake components in general I just don't know if I should trust these. I am new to this whole world of electronics.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.