Quad esl-63 EHT Wiring

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to rebuild my 63's right now and when I lifted the bottom panel I realized I hadn't disconnected one of the two red EHT wires going to the bottom bass panel. It pulled out of the plinth and I need to work out where is connected to.

My question is why are there two red EHT wires connected to the bottom bass panel only? Do they both go to the EHT board?

Thanks for your help from a newbie.

There is only one, on the back coming from the plinth. But what you might see is every panel has a wire from one side of the panel to the other side ( to connect the next panel to) . So at the bottom it looks like 2 wires but one stays on the panel the other goes with a 90 degree turn down to the plinth

AHhhh! I see, thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I've seen you guys on a bunch of postings about ESL-63s so I'm sure you know this.

What glue should I use between the diaphragm and the frame?
What glue should I use between the frame and the stator?

I was thinking polyurethane but was told it needs moisture to work.

frame and stator i used 2 part epoxy, a very thin version. not the syringe stuff. for membrane i used diluted Polyurethane kit, since it sets fast. but if you got the time you could use the diluted polyurethane glue from the Australian website with allot of esl63 repair products

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.