• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Accuton / Thiele & partners WWMTMWW set: C25-6-012; C90-6-079; C180-6-092. Total 14 Drivers!

I've decided to sell some more of my collection of drivers as family life has taken over. No more speaker builds for a little while.

This was intended to be my dream home hi-fi speaker with supreme quality drivers in a slim sealed cabinet. I attach the T&S parameters for the drivers in question. What we have here is a total of 14 Accuton drivers making a wonderful WWMTMWW arrangement. A superb 3 way or an even more sophisticated 4 way speaker if you choose.

The tweeter is the delightful Accuton-C25-6-012, operating between 2500 HZ - 32 KHZ.

The midrange is delivered by a pair of Accuton-C90-6-079 in an MTM arrangement. These can cover from 250 Hz – 5000 Hz.

The heavy lifting is done by the amazing ACCUTON_WOOFER_C180-6-092; four of these covering midbass and down. They also spec very well for a transmission line if you wish.

The drivers were selected and supplied by Australian importer War Audio, who knows these drivers better than most.

All drivers are unused. Original boxes for each driver. Will take to PackNSend for overseas buyers.

The price is AUD$4000 for the set (USD 2700). Payment by EFT or Paypal plus fees

NB. For local collection I will include an extra pair of the C180-6-092 in cabinets. These can work as small subs ;)

ACCUTON_WOOFER_C180-6-092_YTT.jpg

Attachments

• Accuton-C25-6-012-tweeter.pdf
    349.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Accuton-C90-6-079-midrange.pdf
    370.3 KB · Views: 76