Munich High End 2024

Were Croma speakers there? I was very impressed with their latest speaker that uses the Purifi 10” woofer and Purifi mids.
they show this new topmodel Irya
1715457332259.png

Reactions: 1 users
Damnit forgot the best one. I don't know what it is but I like it.
It is a not so new Brand from Greece. Constructor base is Magnetophones. For recordings primarly. Of course superior reproduction...
These are they other "gadgets" :(
The design is not just for the visual - but very well connected with the sound.
Unfortunatley I dont know the name of the prand :(
Aaaah yes I found some link
METAXAS & SINS
cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Nothing like mahler live on stage.
Dritte Sinfonie Erste Satz- Solo Trompete and you immediately realize that loudspeakers are extremely handicap and can only replicate a faint shadow of instrument dynamics capabilities. It was a good shock and a bitter one to realize that.
What a guy this Mahler was... not envy though! just speechless recognizing his depths.
As an amateur horn player I can not resist to react: the "solo Trompete" at the start is Mahler's 5th symphony (with the famous "death in Venice" part).
The 3rd symphony starts with 8 horns unisono....

Reactions: 1 users
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
It is a not so new Brand from Greece. Constructor base is Magnetophones. For recordings primarly. Of course superior reproduction...
These are they other "gadgets" :(
The design is not just for the visual - but very well connected with the sound.
Unfortunatley I dont know the name of the prand :(
Aaaah yes I found some link
METAXAS & SINS
cheers
That guy had several very nice looking tall ESL panels on show also.
I chatted with him (my current interest is ESL direct drive) and he appears to know what he is doing.
Too bad he didn't play them.
His tape decks look like something out of a Star Wars film ...

BTW He is Greek but lives in Amsterdam.

Jan

Still no comment on the French driver manufacturer Kartesian. Are they new in the field? 94db efficiency looks very nice

And yes absolutely congratulations on your fantastic drivers, I can only assume it's not an easy task to change the hifi landscape like you have.
thank you. has not exactly been easy and keeps being hard work but lovely to see that the effort now brings joy to the world.

We have been neighbours to Kartesian at Munich IPS several years and we share mutual admiration. We dont see each other as competitors. the real competition is the legacy tech.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 users
Any how the room is King in audio.
Still don't really see the point in those huge Systems. The huge Aries Cerat, the huge Cessaro Horns and of course the chinese... serving a solitary evening for the Über wealthy Audiophile? Somehow I don't see it happening.

But I will be happy camper with Living voice vox olympian or the smaller version thank you very much