• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Alan Wright Super Cables book and Tube PreAmp books

Things you have for sale.
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi for sale are two of Alan Wrights books. Asking $30 for Super Cables book (3rd addition) and Tube Preamp Cook book (2nd addition) asking $45. Or both for $70 plus $7.00 for shipping US only please. Some pages Super Cable book are underlined and Tube Pre Amp book has loose page but all pages are there.

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpeg
    IMG_0473.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0475.jpeg
    IMG_0475.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 42
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Barry, I am not familiar with shipping outside of US. You can go to Alan Wrights WEB Site at: vacumstate.com and order it directly from them. They are selling for 35 euros and that includes shipping within Europe, I would assume that would include the United Kingdom, I don’t know though since you all an island :). I am sure that would also be a more reasonable cost, and you wouldn’t have to put with my underlying and dog earring, if for some reason they aren’t selling the book let me know and I will go to our post and find out how much shipping cost to the UK would be.
Thanks,
Ken

Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Barry, it appears it’s about $30 to $40 to ship to you. If that’s ok let me know. I can stop by our post office and get a shipping envelope. It appears I need to fill out a customs slip as well. If This is ok send. Me the information as to where you would want sent and include a phone number as well. I quess we would use PayPal ? I quess my PayPal account is a business one I had years ago and haven’t changed to personal, according to some users it wants to know if purchase is for good or services and don’t know if PayPal. Is trying to get some change thrown there way.
Thanks,
Ken

Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi Barry, just returned from post office, the clerk said it’s would be $45 to ship, she didn’t even bat an eyelash. I quess the Postal Rates on the Web are old. I did pick up a shipping envelope and customs form. Let me know how you would like to proceed. The post office said it would take 3 to 6 business days to receive.
Thanks, Ken