• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale New Custom Preamp Boards

Things you have for sale.
Hello,

I have 3 brand new, spare preamp boards left over from a recent project. You can find out more about the board in my thread here as it profiles my new build. The detailed features and more pictures are included in the thread. Here are pictures of the new double-sided board.

Resized Top_PCB Silkscreen7.jpg
Resized_Bottom_PCB Silkscreen7.jpg

The pre boards are professionally made and are fully populated with SMDs from the factory (JCLPCB), except for 9 devices that were not available for fabrication. These 9 devices (SMDs) will be supplied (unsoldered) with the board. In addition to the populated boards, there are several through hole parts that will be needed to complete a functioning preamp. That parts list will be supplied with the board, and as of today, are priced in total, at around $75USD at Mouser.

I'm asking $125 for each board including the 9 SMD devices, plus postage ($12) to anywhere in the continental US.

PM me more details if interested, or have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Rick