Onkyo Grand Intégra a-8890

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There are a few other sites which sell SM and this specific model, so have a look around. Also search for reviews, that is the best tip I can give you. I bough one Acuphase SM on ebay once, but that was a different seller. Basically can't tell you if its any good or not

if it's not coming out of protect it's either a supply fault or an output stage fault.

should be easy enough to find failed components and assess the damage without needing a schematic/manual and estimate/research replacement costs, then get documentation, non?

bonne chance...

if it's not coming out of protect it's either a supply fault or an output stage fault.

should be easy enough to find failed components and assess the damage without needing a schematic/manual and estimate/research replacement costs, then get documentation, non?

bonne chance...

He is repairing now he is coming out of protection, it was a M5218L that deconed! But now he makes me a big ploc enough strong on a channel from time to time

now i see why your looking for service info it is a deeper level problem.

it still seems like cap troubles to me in most of the "PLOC" scenario's i've troubleshot the noise comes from dc levels shifting, which could be transistor break down, look for a hot one.

bonne chance mon ami!

It's good I managed to have the manual service on the site that Oneminde indicated me. I just changed the second M5218L I'm in the test, will see when it will heat ....

Attachments

• IMG_20190310_160248.jpg
    IMG_20190310_160248.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 150
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.