• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TPA3255, TPA3251 with Post Filter Feedback(PFFB)

got the first heatsink sample and it looks very nice.
will proceed production in coming weeks and they will available at beginning of Dec

1669033522744.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
got the first heatsink sample and it looks very nice.
will proceed production in coming weeks and they will available at beginning of Dec

View attachment 1112041

Glad to see you are making progress on these...

I am currently finding your AliExpress store "closed":
http://3eaudio.aliexpress.com/
but I can access individual item listings from your web site, for example here using the "Buy Now" button:
https://www.3e-audio.com/amplifier-kits/tpa32xx-with-pffb/

Which one should potential shoppers use?

Any idea to develop a DSP with a better ADC and DAC? The same ADAU1701 with a different codec should suffice.

cheers.
A lot of us are looking for a DIY plate amp with DSP to rival the the FusionAmps. Vendors using the 1701 are doing that for the integrated ADC/DAC, upping the ante with external converters makes more sense to use the likes of 1452 and enable bass management / room correction with deep FIRs

It's not 3e audio, a lot of Ali is blocked for Germany. Several other vendors and parts I've bought before are no longer available, unless I use VPN. And even then, you can't select shipping to Germany.
I suspect it has to do with the VAT requirement - Ali doesn't ship anything, but has to collect and register all transactions with the German office. And since Ali doesn't seem to even generate the invoices for its sellers, I had several cases where I get an invoice in the package that doesn't reflect the VAT that Ali collected. And I have to pay it again, because the German office doesn't have the transaction in their system.