• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Yamaha A-1000 Silver Tuner or Phono Button Cover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone -

My Silver A-1000 is missing a button cover (and a power cord actually). It's a pretty specific part, as the A-1000 and A-2000 (and maybe others like the A-1020 etc.) in that it is metal, whereas the button covers on the A-700 etc. are plastic. :snooty: :rofl:

Even worse, the button cover I'm looking for is specific to the Tuner & Phono inputs, in that it is a little wider than the other button covers.

I have been looking for almost 2 years for the correct part without success. :(

Thanks in advance to anyone with one of these, or to anyone who points me in the right direction!

rbXfULGl.jpg

PIb3Gwq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.