XXV Sampson power up issues

The connections to the 494 aren't supposed to be to a particular pin, I assume.

The emitter outputs don't connect to the other EF pair. They drive their own individual groups of FETs.

What is it that you can't read about the diagram? Reading it is not complex. Understanding how a circuit functions can be more difficult. The connections, not so much.

Did you load the FET locations and confirm that all drive signals were good before installing the FETs? It's not a big deal if you didn't but it's a good/safe way to check the drive.

Are you 100% sure that the connections to those transistors are solid? You know that this amp is likely to take a beating from the bass.

I'm sure I do, but I do not know how to do that. I'm not sure if you can see this tiny square wave but it's there. I can try to get a closer pic if need be. 20231206_143052.jpg

I adjusted everything I could but couldn't get anything besides a flat signal, changing the time/div did nothing either, this is grounded on amp ground and probe to amp +. I tried both of my pocket scopes and got the same results. The switch on the probe set to x1. I've tried to send this all day but for some reason i couldn't reach the site
20231208_161754.jpg