Aleph Jzm for the diyAudio Store

Joined 2019
Paid Member
@poseidonsvoice - :nod: :cheers:

For all - The software used to create the guides has a few idiosyncrasies. See step 8.

For those in "Full Screen" Mode, there will be separate tabs at the top of the 1st page in the guide. For those that are viewing in the "long form", they will be at the end of the guide. Pics below.

Full screen - 1st slide.

1715002783897.png

Long Form - At the end
1715002883993.png

Reactions: 1 user
In the News!

It has been reported that a coordinated DDoS attack inadvertently occurred when 10 DIYers from the popular site DIYaudio.com refreshed the webpage so frequently that it clogged the website's server. Authorities are still investigating...

:rofl:

Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2019
Paid Member
^ Congratulations! Come on in, the water's fine.

Post if you need anything. If you haven't seen it yet, we've started a dedicated support thread for questions that may come up during your build (separate from your PSU). If anything is confusing / unclear in the build guide, feel free to post in that thread.

If you have questions re: a PSU, you can post here / in a thread dedicated to the PSU you choose / or start a thread. There are tons of ways to get some advice / help if needed.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi guys,just want to purchase one kit for stereo and my question is,if I go with Toshiba 2sj74 jfets,do I need to buy a matched octet of this P chanell jfets or is a quad enough for stereo set up,so that I use than only J1 and J2 populated on the board?Or Im wrong??

Joined 2019
Paid Member
^ If you get the JFETs from the store (BL Toshiba), you only need a matched pair for each channel. Put them in J1 and J2 positions. Case 1

You CAN use a matched quad for each channel if you have them (any suffix). Case 2

See notes in upper left of schematic from the build guide pasted below.

1715971383738.png