• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cosmos APU a notch+LNA $70 to outperform APx555b for $30000

If you are willing to give away your phone number to some strange blog/game platform, then it is your choice.
This strange platform has 350 milion users globally and currently is one of most popular messaging apps. Mostly popular in gaming community, but gained lots of users during pandemics due to remote lessons. Sony and Microsoft tried to acquire them, but without success.

4000pcs of switches were burned during wave-soldering )) Switches supplier said - it is a production problem, oven is too hot and PCB time inside is too high.
The soldering contractor says this is a part issue, their wave-soldering process is standard )) So, I going to buy 1000pcs of PCB + 4000pcs switches more and try again..
In my opinion, it is the soldering contractor's blame, I gave them PCBs and parts, they said -Ok, pay me money. I did, so who should control the soldering for all given parts?

Hey, if I understand correctly, Cosmos APU+Cosmos ADC+RIAA combo outperforms "Ultra high spec. opamp MC/MM phono" at least for distortions, noise and RIAA accuracy(I never seen if DSP filter was less precise). Please, correct me if I'm wrong ;)
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/...p-elliptic-filter-line-headphone-amps.362390/
2022-06-01_09-07-13.jpg

Cosmos APU+Cosmos ADC+digital_RIAA, 250uVrms input 10ohm source.
2022-05-31_23-12-09.jpg