• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

V4lve lover's free Gerbers thread

Ive nearly finished my last batch of 6.3VAC to 6.3VDC supplies. Therefore I am posting the gerbers for these very convenient PSU modules.

Sorry for the Use of MELF resistors, but there was no other way of building these as compact as they are.

Be aware that the main filter capacitors are 22.5mm snap-in types, not 25mm. And these are quite hard to source. Mouser-nr. 871-B41231A3159M000
Fet: 512-RFP12N10L
Controller: 998-MIC5156YN
Cooler is a SK129-38 available from TME or Reichelt.

I will still build these upon request and a minimum of 4PC.
@v4lve lover ,
Thanks for the design and gerbers. Although you have mentioned that they can do 2.5A, I have only tested them on 1.5A load due to capacity of my transformer. And i think 1.5A verified is more than sufficient for most applications and the heatsink is within comfortable temperature. They work very stable and nice. Thanks again.
20240504_171811.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
@v4lve lover ,
Thanks for the design and gerbers. Although you have mentioned that they can do 2.5A, I have only tested them on 1.5A load due to capacity of my transformer. And i think 1.5A verified is more than sufficient for most applications and the heatsink is within comfortable temperature. They work very stable and nice. Thanks again. View attachment 1306735
Question regarding your trimmers. Do you have series numbers/manufactures for those trimmers with extended knobs? They would be very helpful for my application!

Reactions: 1 user