A60(+) Amplifier. Build this?

Joined 2020
Paid Member
Yes, thank you. Post it here, maybe someone else needs it.

Here you are. I don't think it's too different than the A60+, just more output pairs.

PXL_20231216_1704329162.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Just a question. In the photo below on the right, closer to the terminal, the base resistor on my board is marked as 2.2 ohms. All the rest are marked as 10 ohms. On some diagrams the base ones are indicated as 10 ohms, on some as 11 ohms. I have 11 ohms installed on my A60+. Where is the truth?

Guys, what is the point in the A60 and A60+ circuits with the installation of 2.2 ohm or 10 ohm or 11 ohm resistors in the bases of the output transistors? What changes and why are the values different on the same circuits? The 22 ohm or 33 ohm is also installed between two 47 ohms on the circuit operational amplifier. Some do not. As I understand it, it plays the role of amplification?

I have not studied the topology of this amplifier yet but in general a small resistor in series with the base is usually to help prevent oscillation. Usually called a base stopper resistor. 10 ohms is what is labelled on the boards I have so that is what i will use. For the 33 ohm resistor - if you mean the one labelled as RF2 on the common schematics it looks like that would mean Feedback Resistor 2 which along with the 1k RF1 would determine closed loop gain.

Thank you, I wanted to know about this. The question is why on the diagrams that I have there it is indicated 2.2 ohm, or 10 ohm, or 11 ohm. On my board they are 11 ohm. The feedback resistor is 22 ohm or 33 ohm, in one circuit there is none at all. Again, on my board it’s marked 33rd and it’s worth 22nd. So I wanted to know, should I change something or leave it as is? Also, who has such boards, what’s in it or is in it, I want to compare it with my board. Thanks to everyone who responded.:wave2: