CamillaDSP - Cross-platform IIR and FIR engine for crossovers, room correction etc.

Thanks @phofman !
I'm planning to use my ultralite's loopback, so software loopback won't be a problem.
I found that it actually works if I type in the channel name that the audio interface provides like S/PDIF OUT 1-2(Ultralite-mk5). That's a good start.
However, this method only allows me to utilize two of the stereo input/output channels, for example Line Out 1-2,Line Out 3-4, Line Out 5-6, etc. And it doesn't appear to allow me to input multiple playback devices.
What I was hoping for was to recognize the entire device at once and use all 16 inputs and 18 outputs at once, and apparently the tutorials using the Raspberry Pi do this in the form of hw:Ultralitemk5. Your link also shows 2 channel application.. so I'm stuck again 😢
Hi maybe I can help you with attaching my post on audiosciencereview. I managed to display alle the separate channels of my device as one multichannel interface.

Its requiring a specific setup in Windows.

https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/camilladsp-and-rme-interfaces.35838/

Gr Marcel

I have a parametric filter running Camilla in Moode. My DAC won't accept higher than 96kHz so I want to add a resampler so that everything comes out at 48kHz. I looked but can't find this. Can someone help me with this? Here is my existing filter:

Attachments

• Diatone.7z
    767 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:
HiFiBerry DAC8X on Raspberry Pi 5 with CamillaDSP and touchscreen.

pi and amps.jpg

I put this together as an experiment to show that a full DSP could be homebuilt with a Raspberry Pi mounted to a touchscreen for control.
Pi screen back.jpg

This shows the DAC8X mounted on the RPi5. The screen is an Elecrow 7" (I need to invert the RPi so the cables come out the top. I will hunt down some right angled 3.5mm plugs). Screen works like a phone screen, pinch out to zoom expand, pinch in to shrink, drag with finger etc.

Pi screen pinched for Vol ctl.jpg

Screen pinched out to show volume control slider.

The zoom controls make the slider easy to control. Selection of other configs is also easy after selecting the Files tab and zoom.

Pi pipeline.jpg
Pi pipeline collapsed.jpg
pi pipeline collapsed & expanded.jpg

These pics are the Pipeline, pipeline collapsed and the pinched out.

For setup I used a Logitech K400r keyboard, and bookmarked the web addresses I use frequently in the browser. I have not bothered with a "virtual" keyboard yet.
This demo was using Squeezelite as a streamer. A USB audio interface such as a Motu M4 could be added to provide analog input.
The Pi is running Raspberry Pi OS Lite 64bit and the Chromium browser, so with a couple of bookmarks I can run the Squeezebox server or check the state of my Solar PV system.
Pi screen of Squeezebox server.jpg
Pi screen os EmonPi.jpg

The K-Horn speakers are very sensitive (110db/W for mid & hi) but I could not hear any hiss even with the volume right up and my ear in the mid horn mouth, the DAC8X does not add any noise. The first pic shows the amps, an N-Core from Audiophonics for bass and a pair of SMSL SP200 THX headphone amps for the mid and hi.

https://www.elecrow.com/rc070p-7-in...-ips-display-with-built-in-speaker-stand.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Great result and really nice to see the outputs on screen etc.

This is wetting my appetite for something like this.
I'm standing on the precipice of doing something to combine Hifi 4/5 way and another up to 3/4/5 way for HT.
Or if my 8 output DSP dies...

I noted that HT is not there or at least lots of SW and HW work - at present that would put me off.