• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas DCG-3 and DCSTB Power Supplies

Mechanicals?

Hello Tea-Bag,

Is it possible to obtain a mechanical drawing that shows dimensions of boards and measurements for drill holes? What I'm fishing for is a dwg that will allow me to mark/drill a chassis using just the dwg. A drill dwg would be awesome, as I could use a gerber viewer such as GCPreview or KiCad to gather those dimensions. But I do understand if you are not comfortable sharing that, as it's part of your personal "IP".

Best regards,
Mike

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello Tea-Bag,

Is it possible to obtain a mechanical drawing that shows dimensions of boards and measurements for drill holes? What I'm fishing for is a dwg that will allow me to mark/drill a chassis using just the dwg. A drill dwg would be awesome, as I could use a gerber viewer such as GCPreview or KiCad to gather those dimensions. But I do understand if you are not comfortable sharing that, as it's part of your personal "IP".

Best regards,
Mike

These are Salas IP, not mine.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I finally got the package a few days ago
After 2 months delay.
And I paid customs duties of 50 euros.
I also want some boards but I do not go through this mess again.
If you can send it to me directly
From you as we discuss it for the first time. thanks
It is dissapointing to here of both delays (but this is somewhat normal these days) and customs not honoring the work that reverb has put together for this.

Thanks for the reply, Teabag. I am going to use this thread for information for the time being. My questions are:
1. When is the next GB for the DCG-3 & DCSTB full kit if I decided to go through this route instead of the Reverb shop. This would be good enough to build 1 preamp (my own transformer18-0-18)?
I found the Reverb site difficult to use. It default me to Cdn$ and I can't change it. I want to use US$.

2. I also want to build a 24-0-24 and a 12-0-12 volt power supply for my other equipment. Which kit should I order?

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks for the reply, Teabag. I am going to use this thread for information for the time being. My questions are:
1. When is the next GB for the DCG-3 & DCSTB full kit if I decided to go through this route instead of the Reverb shop. This would be good enough to build 1 preamp (my own transformer18-0-18)?
I found the Reverb site difficult to use. It default me to Cdn$ and I can't change it. I want to use US$.

2. I also want to build a 24-0-24 and a 12-0-12 volt power supply for my other equipment. Which kit sh

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Next GB I’d unknown . Generally when I have 50-100 orders to fulfill .
The transformer sounds okay, but would be a mobo only supply if you have one. That limits soundstage a bit.

I can do direct invoicing with PayPal. It is perfect in USA

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just a notice.
The Group Buy will be closing on April 2 2023.
To those who signed up on spreadsheet, and private message with details has been sent.
For those who I have email address, invoices have been sent.
Please let me know if there are any questions prior to the group buy closure time, and pay accordingly.

Joined 2003
Paid Member
For anyone on the fence about this kit, just buy it. Very likely could be the best you've built. Same said for the phono pre. Buy them.You will be happy. Plenty will buy it if you decide not to build.

Both kits I bought, had them for well over a year or two before building..... don't make that mistake, build now. Still slapping my self.

Russell