Joined 2003
Paid Member
Yes, pearl 3 again .

smesna.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
as I'm also member from 2003, I'm aware of fact reading repeatedly Pa's explanation that 370 is 170, just less ceramic thus wimpier dissipation figure

which I cleverly checked, staring at goats and datasheets and pretending that I've seen something

so, that's excluding difference between 170 and 370

now, both Jensens and Cinemags are good; but they're different; that difference leading to possible subjective evaluation and logical result being subjective preference for one of them

same applies to Alps and TKD, but question is - did you use same value of pots and are they from same quality range; my limited experience with TKD is just with their highest quality range, all of them having conductive plastic and Voodoo metal brushes ...... btw. - I have general impression that TKD is having lesser percentage of cheaper series than Alps

anyhow, maybe worth trying posting this same dilemma in Pearl 3 thread, why not amusing bigger number of Greedy Boyz on Saturday night (instead of drinking beer and playing air guitar in some bar, they're reading forums :clown: )

Reactions: 1 users