SMD Gate Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings, Im having trouble identifying these SMDs (DF RN & BE RN) or any thru hole that can work reliable its a dual powersupply Class D amp with 6 power FETs per side (3per bank). The orginals was IRFZ44N and im using 50N06, the gate resistors are 100ohms.
My square wave is good up to 4 fets (one per bank for test) but when loaded its really wobbly and fets heating up, good square wave is maintain from the PWM chip but gets distorted after the buffer drivers.

Attachments

• 2019-03-19 19.29.jpg
    2019-03-19 19.29.jpg
    941.1 KB · Views: 79
The signal is bad after the drive transistors, worsed after the gate resistors but as i said its ok with just 4 for test (one per bank) but worsen when loaded. ive also fitted the salvaged ones 6pcs and load one side of the P/S and that side doesnt look so distorted like the newer fets ive put in but its just not looking ok (square).
Isnt there any drive transistors i could used thats readily available to me apart from those SMD's (A733, A1266, A1023 C1027 etc??) even to test.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.