A.I revolution

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Yes it's impressive.
All the rearranging tools used into the vid (to correct pitch and time interpretation -including modulation and vibrato) were availlable for almost 20 years with things like Melodyne or the most known Autotune ( which was not dedicated to poor hip hop at first...).

Where it is really impressive is in the capability to 'clone' human voice.

And it'll rise legal issues in our disinformation's driven world.

I heard recently an AI had been able to clone a voice in an undistingishable manner for human being.

It's scarying i agree.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
So not only do you need 2 factor authorization, so that every company that you deal with online knows your phone number (or email), you'll soon get a phone-call from someone who sounds like your family/friend asking for help.

Apparently we can prepare by telling our friends and family our "safe word".
I recently lost my phone and had to go the trouble of replacing it. When I went back on instant messaging, some of my friends from the tech industry starting asking me private/personal questions to identify if I really was who I claim to be.

"Safe and responsible AI for the benefit of all" ??
a.k.a first we shall get everyone to use, then we monetize!

Bollocks to that.
Oh but we can regulate that!
More power to rulers/leaders.

well that is just wonderful.

This is one merry go round that humanity doesn't know how to get off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Oh yes wonderful.

I can see an unlimited number of cases for mass manipulation too.
Pair it with AI driven image modification and here we are... And that is what worry me the most atm.

At another level i can see 'service' coming to make the ones who left us resurect.

Some written material fed to Chat gpt inspired soft able to extract pov and writting/ expression style, an audio extract/record to clone voice and some pictures and you can deepfake anyone.

Enjoyable future is coming.

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
That said AI in audio can be of tremendous help for some very dedicated tasks.

Recently used a plug in called Silencer from Black salt Audio and it solves the issue of bleeding during drum recording. Bye bye gates, hello tight isolated drum tracks without phasing issues anymore. It's mind blowing:

Reactions: 1 user
I asked A.I to try an concentrate on rendering my loudspeakers.
He was much more interested in playing with the landscape, can't blame him.
Ho-Baby!2 End 20240129 12h14m23s.png
Ho-Baby!2 End 20240129 12h06m16s.png
Ho-Baby!2 End 20240129 12h14m17s.png