Fake STK3152/STK3102

My soldered PCB clone stk3102(version davidsrsb), but 5401/5551 in sot-92, because I not find in sot -223 how need by davidsrsb. This clone soldered in amp and I check on sinus signals without transistor final stage, but with closed loopback. On days solder transistor of output stage and see final result of clone. I have big problem with quality components in my country!
IMG_20240505_072549.jpg

The STK series were mostly made by Sanyo, and are called thick film hybrid modules.
If you see the data sheets for a chip amp like the LM1875 / LM3886, the data is given for a band of optimal supply, and the amplifier maker decides the supply and input voltages, within the specified bands.
You cannot do much about the emitter voltages and so on, that is more or less part of the supply voltage.

The things were famous for blowing up, and like any car, if you red-line it, it will fail faster than at cruise levels.
Same principle here, a cheaper module used near limits will heat and blow faster than the right one at the right levels of voltage and heat dissipation.

I would rather use a ready plate amplifier, that is a more durable and easy solution here for me, than chasing down a STK403-90 in a damaged Sony set, for which I paid $1.50 at the flea market...display is fine, so it is a back burner project. It will take me half a day, I have the service manual, but also many amplifiers, been six years now since I got it!

Hello, everyone. I've just installed substitute STK3102 MK3 Instead of MK4 and it works perfectly fine :). If anyone is in doubt go for it its a substitute even for mark 4
I would have no illusions! My path seems more correct to me!
If you see the data sheets for a chip amp like the LM1875 / LM3886
This thread Fake STK3152/STK3102
I would rather use a ready plate amplifier,
What this mean?

I repaired the LUXMAN L 435 amplifier using the module you designed and tested it, tested it at an output power with a resistive load of 100 W at 8 Ohms at 20 kHz. I listened for several hours and my impressions of the sound of the amplifier are purely positive. The quiescent current is adjusted and remains excellent! If anyone needs a clone of STK3xxx on SMD developed by David on FR4, the second layer of foil of the board is preserved, then please contact me in a personal conversation or for advice.