2x8's digital inputs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

We indeed recommend the miniDIGI which operates at 48kHz on a 2x4 miniDSP, but would be configured to operate @ 96kHz on a miniDSP 2x8 (loading configuration from the miniDSP 2x8 MCU)

So to confirm, the miniDIGI will operate at 96kHz if it's meant to (i.e. must be the case here to run on miniDSP 2x8 with 4x10 plug-in)

Hope this clarifies

DevTeam

Hi,

In answer to your questions:
I'm sorry, do you mean I2S input or can the 2x8 itself read S/PDIF from somewhere?

miniDSP 2x8 by default has no SPDIF input. It has 1 x I2Sin and 1 x I2S out on the expansion port.

If you want SPDIF in/out, you'll need to get a miniDIGI stacked on top of the expansion port.

Hope this info helps

DevTeam

DarpMalone - the 2x8's I2S and analog ins are both active all the time. You use the matrix mixer in 4x10 plugin to assign where each goes and what processing takes place. What I'm going to do is route the Analog ins to the digital out, then back through the miniDIGI which will allow me to indirectly select from outside S/PDIF sources and from the 2x8's analog inputs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.