7414F LDR for Nakamichi CR-7

Joined 2006
Hi, does anyone know where I might be able to get some of these? My deck needs two of them. They are photo-couplers for an auto calibration circtuit.

Joined 2021
Hi Peter:

Do you still have the 7414F LDR? Which company manufacturer made this part? I wonder if there is a suitable replacement for this part.

Thanks,

Joined 2007
Hello F14CPM
Possibly...I shall have to dig into my archive. Unfortunately, business-wise this is our run up to Christmas and I'm dreadfully short of time at this point in time, hence I'm working here today! Actually on a Nakamichi 670ZX amongst others FYI. I will try to look as soon as I can so don't give up hope! But if you haven't heard from me by the start of the New Working Year please get back in touch and jog my fragile memory.
A forum seems a daft place to mention that I don't generally supply spares, but I should state it, so that floodgates don't open...and I'm not equipped for that! But in this case I will do my best to oblige.
You'll find our number on our website if you wish to chat about it. Thanks for your enquiry, we'll speak again soon.
All best wishes,
Peter

Joined 2012
Hello Peter, I came across this thread when searching for 7414F LDR. Would you have any stock please? Thank you in advance!
Rosh

Joined 2007
Hello Rosh, my stock was smaller than I had realised - and having required same of late I'm afraid we're just about out of them now. There are numerous opto couplers having differing specs; if I'm pressed I shall begin to evaluate these to see if an effective substitute can be found. Sorry not to be able to assist in this case.