• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AD1862N Chip's N Dip for sale

Hello,

------------------------------------------------------ORDER WAS UNSUCCESSFUL-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the current situation. I apologize if this caused any inconvenience for you. I will update as soon as possible
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/...st-tht-i2s-input-nos-r-2r.354078/post-7248352

I have 14 AD1862N on order from DigiKey. There will be 12 up for sale, 6 pairs. I should have them in about a week. Limit is 2 Pairs per person.

Price per pair – $52

+Plus+

Shipping inside USA – $14

OR

Shipping outside USA – $22

If you are interested please send me a PM including your

1. Paypall Name

2. Shipping address

Payment requests will be sent once I receive the package from DigiKey. Packages will be insured. Once your package is shipped I'll send you a PM. Shipping from NorthWest Arkansas. I will reply to PM's after 6 on weekdays.

Thanks 😊

North

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Unfortunately this DigiKey order did not go through. Sorry for giving false hope to all that were interested in ordering. Hopefully someone in the future will be able to get some of these chips for us. I am also in the process of building Miros dac so will be looking elsewhere. After reading Miros post i didn't feel so bad about ordering a chip with unknown history. Post #59. Miro didn't recommend ordering from utsource but thought id give it a go, lured in by the affordable pricing. Would not recommend that, this was the email i received after ordering a pair. I canceled and opened a paypal dispute.
1675107778368.png

After that excitement i put an order in with a US based seller on ebay. Ebay seller. I will post a picture after i receive them. Going to be a while before i can test them in the dac though.

best of luck(y)

Attachments

• 1675106994877.png
    1675106994877.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

I'm also in the process of building a DAC with the AD1862, I will be interested in purchasing between 3 and 5 chips, maybe 4? I need 2, I also want to keep 1 to 3 as spares. One possibility is ordering from here:
https://www.digikey.com/en/products...1862N/12107023?s=N4IgTCBcDaIIYBMCMAOAbBAugXyA

Since I live in europe (inside the EU), I think there is no much use in trying to order myself, because taxes and shiping fees are very high here.
If someone is interested in joining me in buying some AD1862s please reply me in PM or by quoting this post.

All the best,
Danny

Hello Danny
This message is for the general interest of the members here. As per our discussion on my previous sales on another quad of the chips, I understand that you have some restrictions on the payment terms. I would not have asked you again with the same terms.
Cheers

Reactions: 1 user