• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph 5 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fcel.

1. Unreal .... because it's too cheap or too expensive?

Unreal because I think it is cheap comparing to other amps in the same range of the price.

2. Also, are you saying one should just buy it at that price ... because to build one (as good looking) would cost just as much?

No. I am saying that this is the DIY club and having principal of the engine and kindles of the Mr.Pass I have allways preffered to build stuff by my hands. :eek:

But for someone who is a litle lasy it is a good opportunity to own a king of the class A .

Trigon.;)

I think I should let you guys know that it isn't that difficult to find X-150's for less than $2000 and Aleph monoblocks of all sizes for less $2500. Both of these represent a much better value than these 5's IMHO. The stock market weaknesses are bringing alot of toys onto the market cheap. It's definitely a buyers market nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.