Are there any 3rd-party programs to force Bass-redirection and LFE gain globally on my W11 PC?

I used to use a Creative Sound Blaster X3 connected to a set of Logitech z607 5.1 speakers for my PC, which I converted into an all-in-one entertainment system in my lounge room including using it for TV and a home theater, and the bass redirection passed sound 80hz and lower from all 5 satellite speakers to my sub. I went to my onboard Realtek on my B550 MoBo because it has loudness equalization for gaming which my Sound Blaster X3 does not. The problem is its bass management only works for the front left and front right speakers and not for my center, rear left, and rear right. I hooked up my SB X3 again only to find a Windows update that happened in the meantime has broken bass redirection completely. Is there a program free or paid (as long as it's not a monthly or yearly subscription) that would allow me to have bass redirection from all 5 speakers globally with LFE gain included, so I can disable it in my Gigabyte Realtek audio panel and use said program? An example of my conundrum is the DOS game Exhumed, running through the Raze source port, that supports surround sound. When I open a door in front of me I hear the bass as the sound of grinding stone is heard in front of me, but when the door closes behind me the sound is flat and quiet, even when I set the front speakers to -10dB and the rear speakers to +10dB. My sub is set to +5dB.

Sorry for the double-post but I ran out of time to edit my previous post, because I was busy troubleshooting my audio.

I finally fixed the quiet sound after uninstalling Equalizer EPO. First I uninstalled FX Sound and downloaded my audio drivers from the Gigabyte website, but after restart, I had no sound at all and the Windows sound troubleshooter didn't work this time. I removed the Realtek Audio in Device Manager and then installed the drivers from Gigabyte, reinstalled FX Sound, and restarted and I have my proper volume back. I guess the Gigabyte's driver installer doesn't work if it has to uninstall the current drivers, restart the PC, and install them again. it has to be done through Device Manager for it to work.