Asian Songs

MihimaruGT preforming Magical Speaker, featuring Miyake Mitsuyuki and Hiroko Akutsu.
The name Mihimaru GT was created for the band, taking the first two letters in Miyake and Hiroko's first name and adding "maru", or "perfection", to the end of it, as well as the initials for Miyake's favorite video game—Gran Turismo.

Mika Nakashima singing Yuki No Hana or "Snow Flower"

Last edited:
Account Closed
Joined 2018
Whats the matter?
Two pages of recent asian songs, and not even a mention of a vintage Japanese wildly popular WorldWide Chart-Topper from 1963?
This record was played on radios stations everywhere in the USA, I remember it well.

By the way Kyu Sakamoto died sadly in a plane crash some years ago.

Ai No Tane (Seeds of Love) by Morning Musume was a big hit in Asia over twenty years ago.

This song (or tune) was the closing theme of a very popular video game in Japan years ago. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.
This is one of the first songs by Salyu (Ayako Mori) that I heard and loved her voice. Also To U below.
Any yes Audiostar, I like Jamie's voice too.

Last edited:
1. Yes, I remember the song Sukiyaki very well.
2. not enough ballad songs from Jamie Park.
3. two of the best singer songwriter Sam Kim and Kwon Jin Ah.
4. I will not show this here, but one of the most provocative but enjoyable video. Bibi The weekend, She got it @HITC 2021 in LA see this on youtube.

A much more tame BIBI.