Scheduled for feasibility study Breakpoint behaviour review

This issue is considered important and has been scheduled for further investigation or feasibility as time and priorities allow
Founder
Joined 2000
Paid Member
No that's fine. If there is nothing else, I'll just repost your specific comments about breakpoints here so we can be sure they are addressed:

Your current breakpoints are 650, 900, and 1200. You're dropping the right columns at 900, whereas default behavior is to reduce their font size at 900, and drop them at 650. Additionally on /community you're dropping the right columns at 1200 where it should be 900 by default with sidebar on, and 650 with sidebar off.

I was iPhone 11 Pro Max when I reported the issue, and am now 13 Pro. AFAIK, of the most popular phones, only the iPhone 12 and 13 Pro Max have a landscape viewport width larger than 900, at 926.

So the above will be reviewed in due course. When you say default behavior do you mean the default for XF 2's stock style, or do you mean the default in terms of generally accepted UI best practice for the web as of today?