can i do anything with this old thing ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi i picked up an old lcd projector from a boot sale the guy said it works perfectly i didnt believe him but brought it anyway . its a huge thing .it powers on but the lamp light shows i took the lamp out and its clearly no good i was just wondering if you guys could help me figure out if there is anyway i can fool it into accepting a new lamp i will add pictures later but for now all that i can tell you is that its from 1996 And its this one

Hitachi Projectors: Hitachi CP-L300 3 LCD projector

To late guys i have gutted it im new to projectors but this thing looks quite simple . a lamp then a prism to seperate the colors the 3 lcd panels red green and blue then a mirror to make sure everything is point the right way and huge lens to project it its probably far more complicated than that but anyway it makes no odds the thing is dead now but i do have a whole bunch of cool looking parts lol

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.