Can't find Proxima DP2700 Composite to RS232 Cable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was recently given a Proxima DP2700 projector, and I've found that it works just fine.

I've read in the manual, as well as on other websites that there is a composite video -> RS232 cable, known as Proxima part number A195. I've also looked through this forum, and have learned that the Proxima Ovation and my DP2700 seem to share the same type of connection, as both of the projectors use the C454-6 cable to input a VGA signal.

My question is, does anyone know where I can find the composite video -> RS232 cable mentioned as part number A195 in my user manual? No one seems to have a pinout of this thing online, let alone sell such a cable, and my attempts at trying to figure out the connections on my own have failed. Based on the projector's documentation though, it can accept NTSC signals of course with the optional adapter. That makes me think that this thing doesn't need a scan converter to use a composite signal.

Anyone familiar with this oddball cable?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.