CD laser coil noise - how much?

I am new to all this, but reading forth and back on this forum, I can read many places, that adjusting Tracking bias and Focus bias usually end up somewhere around the point where the two coils stay silent.

My question is this: How silent is silent?
Is that dead silent or is it a point where they go from loud and clearly audible, to a far suppressed noise? Is it a level where they give a very damped little sound if one put's ones ear to them? Or something else?
I am not speaking about the adjustment itself as a read out on an oscilloscope.

I am very interested in hearing about this.

More specifically, the lasers in question are Sony KSS-140 and KSS-151a, but also on a more general level.

Kind regards,
Jacques

Last edited:
In my case I own 4 philips players mounting cdm4/19 and focus coil noise vary between them.
At the same time I’m writting, I’m hearing an opera CD that has too many low volume passages. In that passages I can hear the focus coil as a repetitive sound: tac tac tac tac tac tac.
If I change to other player mounting same cdm, I can hear the same noise but lower level.
All 4 players are well adjusted (Laser and Focus) so the difference in the coil noise must obey to other causes.