DD Z2B exploding output transistors

hi.

I am working on a DD Z2B in its output section. After it arrived at the workshop, I replaced the 28x 24n50f, 28x 33ohm gate resistors, irs2184s, 4x tc4452vat, 18v zener diodes, 7812 2A, checked resistors and everything was ok.
I started the amp and it blew up one side almost completely.
What could be causing this problem?

thank you.

I checked the J111 transistor that belongs to SD and the MUTE circuit, all the components seem to be fine.

I have also tried to turn on only the output board with lower external voltages (+/- 24v) but I think it has a protection circuit against low rail voltage (image attached) that I don't know how I should "fool" it and be able to start safely....

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 22
Yes, I power 12v with another external source (I'm lucky to have 6 power supplies in the workshop) I have not checked the SD voltage, since, when I checked J111 that it was OK, I did not give it any more importance. When I performed those tests, everything was in place, never part outside the PCB. but I was never able to measure PWN on the output because the amplifier was in protection due to the rail undervoltage protection circuit.