diyAudio Logo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my set of black'n'white logos:

1 [
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
]
2 [
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
]
3 [
]
4 [
]
5 [
]

May be i'll add some colors to them...

To be continued :)

Heh, i've never dealed with tubes, so i dont know how do they looks like at schematics ) The one i draw was a kind of triode(?), but modified to fit the logo... :)

Here is an another set of logos, a bit modified, with colors...

06 [
]
07 [
]
08 [
]
09 [
]
10 [
]
11 [
]
12 [
]

Crazy

We are all creazy, some creazy artwork is here:)

Attachments

• diy2.jpg
    diy2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 412
regarding logo

I have a few questions.

1 When is the due date?
2 What size and dimensions are you looking for?
3 Any special colour scheam?
4 What´s the prize?
5 When will you post who won?

Sorry can´t think of more pesky questions:smash: , but these things are relavent.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: regarding logo

Hrappur said:
1 When is the due date?

Still a moving target. the main judge is off in the bonnies right now.

2 What size and dimensions are you looking for?

It needs to work as a 240 pixel wide gif yet be scalable to hats, shirts, coffee mugs, etc (ie an underlaying vctor representation is desirable)

3 Any special colour scheam?

Needs to fit in with the predominantly blue color scheme of these threads

4 What´s the prize?

http://members.shaw.ca/planet10/diyAudio-logos/

5 When will you post who won?

After a logo is picked...

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.