Faulty Headphone volume potentiometer

Hello,

I have an old Echo Layla 3G audio interface box that has a faulty headphone volume potentiometer. (makes crackle noises when I adjust the volume)

The problem is I'm not an audio engineer so I have difficulty trying to figure out what a suitable replacement might be for this part (see pic)
All I can ascertain is, it's a A10K - and there's 6 pins.

Google search reveals umpteen amount of these things in various form factors and I have no idea of what the technical differences between them are.
There is also what looks like a company logo on the part, but so far nothing has turned up with any clear indication as to who it might be..

If any kind souls familiar with this kind of thing could point me in the right direction that would be most marvelous as I plan to revive this box for a bit of fun.

Many Thanks!

Attachments

• A10K.jpg
    A10K.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 37
Wow! what a great response, thank you all for that. Here's a picture of the back side - from what I can tell - the pins are 5 x 3mm - The Green box measures 10 x 10mm - the knob is well stuck on there so don't know how long the shaft is.. proly 15 -20mm but will find out for sure..

So are we saying that so long as the dimensions match - if it's an A10K - the specifications are all within the same range and quality and plugging it in won't cause any harm? thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20240301_165008.jpg
    IMG_20240301_165008.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20240301_152635.jpg
    IMG_20240301_152635.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 19